This list contains all the weapons and equipments that one cannot found or obtain on standard maps while playing Counter-Strike 2D. These exclude gamemodes and maps like Construction, Deathrun maps, Escape maps, and rarely Aiming Training maps and Fight Yard maps.
- Knife (as every player gain it at spawn, and cannot be dropped, but can be picked up)
- Wrench (if a Info_NoWeapons entity is present, replaces knife when playing Construction gamemode)
- Claw (replaces knife when playing Zombies! gamemode, but only for Terrorists)
Note: Tactical Shield can be bought by Counter-Terrorists, but only if the server allows it. The Tactical Shield is disabled by default, thus not many new/unmodified servers allows it to be bought. You can pick it up, but not on standard maps.
- Gas Grenade
- Molotov Cocktail
- Air Strike
- Gut Bomb (it can be obtainable, in Zombies! gamemode, it can only be collect by Terrorists by killing a Survivor or collecting it from the ground)
- RPG Launcher
- Rocket Launcher
- Grenade Launcher
- Satchel Charge
- Ammo (can be picked up, but cannot be found at a standard map, and cannot be dropped. However, it can be bought)
- Bomb (one randomly chosen Terrorist spawn with it on DE_ maps)
- Planted Bomb (the one which the Counter-Terrorists must defuse in order to win. Cannot be picked up, cannot be held, cannot bought, and "naturally" cannot be found at the map)
- Laser Mine
- Portal Gun
- Light, Heavy, Super, Medic, Zombie, and normal Armors
- Stealth Suit
- Medikit and Bandage
- Coins, Money, and Gold Ingot (Money here is referring to the item - not to be confused with Money - currency)
- Red and Blue Flags (can be picked up, but will not show up on the list of the equipment one has got).
- Gas Mask
But, of course, many of them can be placed with the in-game Map Editor.