The entity Info_TileFX adds a certain effect like waves to all tiles of a map which have a certain tile ID.
- Tile/Frame #: The tile ID of the tile which needs to be animated (see Tileset)
- Effect: Possible choices are:
- Scrolling: see Scroll X/Scroll Y
- Distortion 1/2/3: Some pixels of are moved seemingly randomly; the number means how intense this effect is (1=little effect, 3=big effect)
- Waves 1/2/3: The tiles look a bit like a fluid like water; the number means how intense this effect is (1=little effect, 3=big effect)
- Scroll X: How many pixels right the tile should be "scrolled" per frame
- Scroll Y: How many pixels down the tile should be "scrolled" per frame
Please note: Scrolling and distortion/waves can't be used together. Only one of them is possible. The settings "Scroll X" and "Scroll Y" are ignored if the Effect "Scrolling" is not selected.