This entity is able to spawn NPCs if it gets triggered or on round start.
If this entity gets triggered, a NPC of the selected kind with the selected health spawns in the middle of the tile where the entity has been placed.
- Type: What kind of enemy will be created. Available types are:
- Zombie: follows slowly players and (not to confused with the Zombies from the game mode Zombies!)
- Headcrab: A fast and weak little monster which could be dangerous in masses.
- Snark: A monster which is like a headcrab.
- Vortigaunt: A strong monster which fires some harmful green beams if it sees an enemy.
- Soldier: He runs around and shoots with his UMP45 on any player he sees. By default, he does NOT drop the UMP45 if a player kill a soldier. With the script found on this thread, the UMP45 will be dropped.
- Spawn on Start: If this checkbox is activated, a NPC spawns on round start.
- Health: The health of the NPC which works exactly like on players; the weapons do the same damage like they do on players with 0 armor.
- Rotation: Initial looking direction of the NPC after spawn.
NPCs can be generated much more flexible with the command spawnnpc combined with Lua scripting.